This is not just your average restaurant opportunity – Go Mongo! Since 1992, bd’s Mongolian Grill has been delivering a unique, interactive dining experience that sets us apart from the competition. We focus on being Always Market Fresh, and giving the guests the opportunity to “Stir It Up, Your Way!”.
Are you the type of person who likes to work hard, play hard, have fun and make money? Then come join our team! Go to your local bd’s location and fill out an application to become part of the team.
We are always looking for the best people to grow with us. Our managers are fun, energetic, hands-on, responsible doers! Restaurant management experience preferred. If you are interested in applying for a management position, email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send a hard copy to:
200 East Traveler’s Trail, Suite #235
Burnsville, MN 55337
- Ensure the restaurant operates effieciently and effectively within the Company’s fiscal and operational guidelines.
- Monitor overall operations of the restaurant including guest satisfaction, food quality, and ambiance.
- Assist in developing and monitoring daily, weekly, and annual sales projections and maintain restaurant budget.
Food Production and Preparation
- Ensure all menu items are made according to established specifications.
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards.
- Assist with developing initiatives to build sales, profitability and guest counts.
- Provide positive Guest relations.
Staffing and Team Development
- Train, supervise, coach and counsel restaurant staff.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels.
Compliance and Safety
- Monitor safety and security procedures to maintain the safety and health of Teammates and Guests.
- 1+ years experience as a supervisor or manager in a casual dining restaurant, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with a broad range of individuals both within and externally to the company.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong math and cash handling skills.
- Ability to multi-task and set and follow priorities.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed mode.
- Work well under pressure and be able to respond to continuously changing needs.
- Open to a flexible schedule.
- Must have a current valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check screening.